- 400g chicken, cut into big cubes
- (A) Seasoning - mix together:
- 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee black pepper sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- A dash of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sliced shallots
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 100g cashewnuts
- Marinate cubed chicken with 1 tbsp of mixed ingredients (A). Keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp oil and saute (B) till fragrant. Add in remaining ingredients (A). Mix in the marinated chicken cubes and stir-fry for a while. Add thickening. Turn off fire.
- Heat hot plate with a dash of oil. Add in the pre-cooked dishand allow it to sizzle. Garnish with some chopped spring onions and cashewnuts.