- 8 pairs chicken feet
- 2 tsp preserved soya beans (taucheo), minced
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee black bean garlic sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium oyster sauce
- 4 cilipadi, chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sugar or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp dark soya sauce
- Chop claws off chicken feet and wash well. Blanche in boiling water for one minute. Drain well. Chop into two sections and brush with dark soya sauce. Deep-fry until golden brown, then soak in water until puffy.
- Marinate deep-fried chicken feet with marinade ingredients for at least an hour. Place all the ingredients in a big bowl and steam over boiling water for an hour or until chicken feet are tender. Thicken gravy with corn flour and water mixture. Dish out and serve in small sauce dishes.