- 80g Hazelnut nibs (roasted)
- 20g Rice Bubble
- 120g Beryls Gourmet Milk Compound
- Double boil Beryl’s Gourmet Milk Compound until melted. Add in rice bubble and hazelnut nibs, mix until all combine.
- Prepare no.1 paper cup and line up onto baking tray. (No.1 paper cup can be found at any ingredients shop)
- Use 2 teaspoons: 1 spoon to scoop and the other to push the batter into the paper cup.
- Let the chocolate ball cool down completely before storing into bottle/jar. Send to the chiller for about 10 minutes to speed up the process of cooling if needed.