Simple, hassle-free Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie PreMix recipe.
This recipe is best prepare with Beryl’s Gourmet 40% Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix.
Note: To prevent excessive spreading:
- Use softened butter at room temperature. Do not use melted butter.
- Avoid overmixing.
This recipe is best with
- 65g softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 pack of Beryls Gourmet 40% Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
- Preheat oven at 160°C. Prepare baking tray by lightly greased.
- Combine Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix with egg and butter to form a soft dough. Scoop the dough onto baking tray with 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Leave to cool for 5 minutes and remove from tray. Store cooled cookies in airtight containers.