Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups is a fun and easy way to make a sweet treat. It’s chocolaty, nuttish and salty, all at the same time.
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy chunky peanut butter (You can also use normal peanut butter.)
- mini paper cups
- sea salt
- Double boil and melt chocolate until smooth.
- Line a mini cupcake pan with the mini paper cups. Using a spoon, put a layer of chocolate at the bottom of each paper cup.
- Next, using your fingers, form a small ball of peanut butter and place one in the middle of each paper cup.
- Finally, spoon over a layer of chocolate on top of the peanut butter. Make sure the peanut butter is covered in chocolate. The hot chocolate will help flatten the peanut butter.
- Then sprinkle a little sea salt.
- Set them in the freezer for about 15 to 30 minutes before serving. Keep chilled.