This recipe is best with
- 250g butter
- 250g sugar
- 4pcs egg
- 200g self-raising flour
- 2tbsp Beryls Premium Cocoa Powder
- 50g Beryls Liquid Dark Compound Chocolate
- 200g mixed dried fruit
- 2tbsp full cream milk
- Beat butter and sugar together until fluffy for about 8 minutes.
- Add the egg one at a time and full cream milk till well mixed.
- Then add in Beryl's Premium Cocoa Powder and self-raising flour. Mix well.
- Lastly, add in Beryl's Liquid Dark Compound Chocolate and mixed dried fruit. Mix well.
- Pour into a 6" dome shape baking mould with grease.
- Steam for 1 ½ to 2 hours. Let it cool before serving.