- 18 perfect purple or green seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup mashed Roquefort cheese
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- Wash and dry the grapes.
- Take a bit of the cheese and make a small pancake of it in your hand. Put a grape in the middle of the pancake and wrap it around the grape with your fingers. Work quickly so the heat from your hands doesn't melt the cheese.
- Roll the grape in the chopped nuts, then set on a plate. Repeat with the remaining grapes, cheese, and walnuts. Chill, covered with plastic wrap, until ready to serve.