This recipe is best with
- 240g Pre-Cooked Spaghetti
- 35g Perfect Italiano Aged Parmesan Grated
- 15g x 3 Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 1 tbsp x 3 Chopped Garlic
- 3 tbsp x 3 Chopped Onion
- 100ml x 3 Tomato Puree
- 30g Drained Tuna Chunks
- 30g Chili Sardine
- 30g Chicken Ham
- 2 pcs x 3 Sliced Fresh Basil
- 40ml x 3 Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 1 tsp x 3 Perfect Italiano Aged Parmesan Grated
- Salt & Coarse Black Pepper, to taste
- 300g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella Shredded
- Fresh Chervil, for garnishing
- Melt the Anchor Unsalted Butter in a pot. Add garlic and onion, saute it until slightly brown & aromatic.
- Add Tomato Puree. Add tuna chunks/chili sardine/chicken ham and sliced basil. Cook it until reduced & aromatic.
- Then add in Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream & cook it further until it comes to a simmer, sprinkle with 1 tsp Perfect Italiano Grated Parmesan Cheese, salt & coarse black pepper. Set aside.
- Place in the pre-cooked spaghetti into a large mixing bowl & sprinkle with 35g of Perfect Italiano Grated Parmesan Cheese, stir well to combine.
- Place a scoop of pre-mix spaghetti into a muffin cup and add the prepared toppings. Each topping can cover 4 scoops of spaghetti.
- Lastly, sprinkle Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella Shredded on top of the toppings. Bake in a preheated oven with a temperature of 180°C for around 7 minutes or until nicely brown.
- Just before serving garnish with fresh chervil, serve while it’s hot. Enjoy!