Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Dapur Anok Pokmat for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- Ingredients (A)
- 400gm Cream Cheese | Soft & room temperature
- 60gm Condensed Milk
- 60gm Icing Sugar
- 20gm Corn Starch
- 60gm Anchor Whipping Cream
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Pinch of Salt
- Ingredients (B)
- 40gm Anchor Whipping Cream
- 10gm Condensed Milk
- Ingredients (C)
- Food Colouring Blue , Red & Yellow
- Haw flakes
- Prepare a 6-inch cake pan by lining it with baking paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients (A) and whisk until well mixed.
- Pour 115gm plain batter into the cake pan, level it up and pop it into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Prepare 2 separate bowls and pour 250gm batter in each bowl. Add blue color to the 1st bowl and red colour to the 2nd bowl. Mix well. For the remaining plain batter in mixing bowl, add ingredients (B) and mix well. Finally add yellow food colouring and mix well.
- Remove cake pan from freezer and pour 125gm of blue batter on top. Level it up and arrange few pieces of hawflakes on top. Pop it back into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Pour 125gm of the red batter and level it up. Pop it into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the remaining blue batter, level it up and arrange few pieces of haw flakes. Pop it into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the remaining red batter and level it up. Pop it into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Finally pour the yellow batter, level it up. Preheat air fryer at 180C for 3 minutes and bake for 25 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 160C and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the cake pan from air fryer and let it cool completely in room temperature. Pop it into the fridge for 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!