- 240g all purpose flour
- 60g corn flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 3/4tsp baking soda
- 125g icing sugar
- 75g ground almond
- 210g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- Whole almond with skin, for garnish
- Preheat oven at 160 °C.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together in the mixing bowl.
- By using a paddle attachment, add in the soft butter and mix until form a dough.
- Portion the dough into small ball (8g each) and line on the baking tray.
- Put a whole almond on top the balls and press lightly.
- Bake for around 16 minutes or until golden