Welcome to the ‘#HealthyEating’ series! #HealhyEating is launched to encourage everyone to love themselves and live a healthier life. In this quarter, we are sharing vegetarian and/or vegan Breakfast recipes, Seaweed Butter. Seaweed contains metabolising combinations of iron, potassium, magnesium, iodine, calcium, fibre, zinc and more.
Want more vegetarian or vegan recipes? Check out the ‘#HealthyEating’ recipe folder.
- 5g roasted seaweed snack sheet
- 250g Anchor Salted Butter
- With a food processor or dry blender, blend roasted seaweed sheets till the're very fine
- Mix blended seaweed into softened Anchor Salted Butter until fully incorporated
- Put seaweed butter on cling film and roll it into a log, twist both ends to tighten. Chill in fridge until firm
- Enjoy with toast, pasta, fish or seafood dishes