This recipe is best with
- 120g Anchor Full Cream Milk
- 120g cold water
- 8g instant active yeast
- 50g sugar
- 10g salt
- 250g bread flour
- 250g all purpose flour
- 25g milk powder
- 100g Anchor Unsalted Butter, soften
- 250g Anchor Butter Sheet
- Mix dough ingredient on low speed for 5mins, increase speed to medium and mix for 2mins.
- Add (B) Anchor unsalted butter continue mixing for 3mins. *ideal dough temperature is 24°C after kneading.
- Shape to square, freeze for 45mins then keep in chiller overnight.
- Temper dough and butter sheet to 8°C-10°C.
- Do 1 double fold & 1 single fold. Chill the dough in between folds.
- Roll dough out to 4mm
- Cut and shape dough to own preference.
- Proof at 24-26°C, 70% humidity for 2 hours. (adjust according to your equipment)
- Preheat oven to 205°C top heat, 190°C bottom heat. (adjust according to your equipment)
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown in colour.