This recipe is best with
- 200g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 50g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream 1
- 100g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 100g Egg Yolk
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 6g Gelatine Powder
- 30g Cold Water
- 500g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream 2
- Fresh Fruits to garnish, as needed
- Soak gelatine powder with cold water. (about 10 minutes) Set aside.
- In a stainless steel bowl, combine Anchor Full Cream milk, Anchor Whipping Cream 1, Anchor Cream Cheese, egg yolk and sugar. Use a hand blender machine to blend until smooth. (no lumps)
- Cook the mixture using double boil method until reach 83 °C or the sauce is thicken and leaves path on back of spoon when finger is drawn across.
- Immediately strain the mixture and add in soaked gelatine. Leave it aside to cool down at room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl with whisk attachment, whip Anchor Whipping Cream 2(2-4 °C) until soft peak. Then fold into the mixture.
- Pour the cream into the glasses and keep in the fridge to chill.
- Garnish with some fruits on top and serve chill.