This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Cookie Dough:
- 150g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 30g Castor Sugar
- 50g Egg, (size A), beaten
- 300g All Purpose Flour
- 15g Fernleaf Milk Powder (2tbsp)
- 1g Fine Salt, to taste
- Peanut Filling:
- 150g Chopped Roasted Pecan
- 55g Castor Sugar
- 40g Warm Water (2.5tbsp)
- Additional Ingredients:
- Powdered Sugar, as needed,
- Beat the butter with sugar until creamy.
- Next, add in the beaten egg slowly until finished.
- Sift in flour, add milk and salt, and fold with a rubber spatula until well combines.
- In a bowl, mix chopped Pecan, sugar & warm water, and set aside.
- Firstly, weigh the cookie dough into 15g/pcs & make a round shape.
- Next, lightly press the round cookie dough & add 1tsp of the pecan filling. Cover the filling & shape it as desired.
- Bake in preheated the oven with a temperature of 160°C for 25minutes.
- Once the cookie is completely cold, dust with powder sugar & keep inside a container, enjoy!