This Ramadhan, bake your best Kuih Semperit and stand a chance to win exciting prizes from Kitmens. Make your cookies colourful, differently shaped and most importantly, buttery!
Simply bake your best Kuih Semperit using Anchor Butter and you’re in the running to win! Don’t stop reading here. Scroll down and read our full instructions below on how you can win must-have kitchen appliances for bakers!
Contest Period: 1 Apr – 30 Apr 2022
1 x Kitmens Most Popular Bundle (Oven, stand mixer and steel bowl)
1 x Kitmens KM-B5 stand mixer
1 x Kitmens KM-KO65 oven
Unlimited 5% discount vouchers with an expiry date
- 250g Anchor Salted Butter, soften
- 50g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 200g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 90g Icing Sugar, sifted
- 100g Custard Powder, sifted
- 450g Corn Flour, sifted
- 20g Egg Yolk (1nos)
- 5g Vanilla Essence (1tsp)
- 3g Food Colouring, as required
- 80g Dry Cherries / Chocolate Chips
- In a bowl, mix butter, cream cheese, whipping cream & icing sugar.
- Then add in custard powder & cornflour a bit at a time, and keep on mixing until all corn flour is well mixed.
- Add in egg yolk together with vanilla essence and mix again until combined, but not overmix.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts so that you can mix the food colouring of your choice.
- Place 3 coloured doughs into "semperit" pump, and press the cookie dough onto a tray that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven with a temperature of 150°C for 30 - 35minutes.
- Remove from the oven to cool down, transfer to the cookie jar and enjoy!