Want some Pineapple Cookies with a healthier twist? Check out this recipe by Nutrabliss. Remake this and participate in our Cook, Snap & Win Contest that gives away prizes with a total worth of RM 7,000!
- Pineapple cookies:
- 130g Butter
- 40g Icing Sugar
- 2g Nutrabliss Himalayan Rock Salt
- 40g Eggs
- 190g All Purpose Flour
- 30g Custard Powder
- 30g Nutrabliss Instant Oats
- 20g Milk Powder
- Chia seed pineapple paste:
- 200g Pineapple Paste
- 15g Nutrabliss Chia Seeds
- Using a paddle attachment, cream the butter, icing sugar and salt for 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs on medium speed for over 2 minutes.
- Premix dry ingredients and mix on slow speed until dough forms.
- Wrap the dough and keep in the chiller for 15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into 5 mm thickness, cut with a flower stamp cutter.
- Brush the dough with egg yolk.
- Measure 4 grams of pineapple paste, round up and place at the centre.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Mix the ingredients by hand until smooth and even.