Want some Chocolate Chip Cookies with a healthier twist? Check out this recipe by Nutrabliss. Remake this and participate in our Cook, Snap & Win Contest that gives away prizes with a total worth of RM 7,000!
- 160g Butter
- 100g Sugar
- 4g Nutrabliss Himalayan Rock Salt
- 40g Honey
- 60g Eggs
- 140g All Purpose Flour
- 2g Baking Powder
- 3g Baking Soda
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 120g Chocolate Chips
- 70g Nutrabliss Walnuts
- 40g Nutrabliss Instant Oats
- Using a paddle attachment, mix the butter, sugar, salt and honey on high speed for 5 minutes until fluffy.
- Add in the eggs gradually over 2 minutes.
- Premix all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder, sieve and mix in on slow speed.
- Add chocolate chips, crushed Nutrabliss Walnuts and Nutrabliss Instant Oats on slow speed to form a dough.
- Chill the dough for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Scale 40 grams each, round up and slightly flatten on a tray, bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.