Want some Almond London cookies with a healthier twist? Check out this recipe by Nutrabliss. Remake this and participate in our Cook, Snap & Win Contest that gives away prizes with a total worth of RM 7,000!
- 140g Butter
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 50g Egg Yolk
- 190g All Purpose Flour
- 30g Nutrabliss Grain Mix
- 100g Nutrabliss Almonds
- Melted Chocolate (your preferred chocolate choice)
- Using a paddle attachment, mix butter and sugar on high speed for 3 minutes until fluffy.
- Add the egg yolk gradually and mix for 1 minute.
- Add all-purpose flour and Nutrabliss Grain Mix on slow speed to form a dough.
- Scale 6 grams of the cookie dough and wrap a piece of Nutrabliss Almond into it.
- Bake at 170°C for 25 minutes.
- Allow the cookie to cool. Then coat in melted chocolate and top with almond nibs.