Want some Sticky Date Pudding with a healthier twist? Check out this recipe by Nutrabliss. Remake this and participate in our Cook, Snap & Win Contest that gives away prizes with a total worth of RM 7,000!
Sticky Date Pudding
Oatmeal Caramel Sauce
- Sticky Date Pudding
- 120g Dates
- 120g Water
- 25g Gula Melaka
- 60g Eggs
- 60g Nutrabliss Coconut Oil
- 80g All Purpose Flour
- 30g Nutrabliss Grain Mix
- 6g Baking Powder
- Oatmeal Caramel Sauce
- 200 g Sugar
- 200 g Milk
- 40 g Nutrabliss Instant Oats
- 2 g Nutrabliss Himalayan Rock Salt
- Chop gula Melaka into small pieces and add into water, heat up until dissolved.
- Take out the seed from dates and cut into cubes.
- Add the dates into boiling water and whisk until softened.
- Cool down the mixture and add the eggs.
- Add flour, Nutrabliss Grain Mix and baking powder to form a paste.
- Whisk the coconut oil into the mixture until smooth.
- Transfer the batter into the desired mould.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Heat up the sugar with some water until caramelised.
- Slowly add warm milk into the caramel to make a sauce.
- Add the Nutrabliss Instant Oats & Nutrabliss Himalayan Rock Salt then cook for 1 minute or until oats softened.
- To assemble, place the Sticky Date Pudding on a plate, drizzle with Oatmeal Caramel Sauce and top with ice cream if desired, or enjoy it as it is.