This recipe is best with
- For Durian Cream Cheese Filling:
- 160 g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 20 g caster sugar
- 40 g corn flour
- 180 g durian pulp
- 160 g Anchor Cream Cheese, room temp
- 30 g Anchor Unsalted Butter, room temp
- For Snow Skin:
- 250 g snow skin premix
- 55 g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 100 g water
- 15 g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 10 g charcoal powder
- For Dusting:
- koh fun
- In a pot, mix well Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk, sugar, corn flour and durian pulp.
- Cook on medium low heat, whisking it continuously
- When it starts to thicken. continue cooking and whisking on low heat for 2-3 mins. Or until corn flour is fully cooked. Turn off heat.
- Whisk in Anchor Cream Cheese until smooth, then whisk in Anchor Unsalted Butter. Set aside until cool, then chill in fridge until firmer to portion.
- Portion filling into a 30 g ball.
- Bring Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk, water and butter to boil.
- Pour into snow skin premix and knead until become smooth dough.
- Wrap and rest in fridge for 1 hour.
- Portion dough to 30 g.
- *ingredients and method might vary due to different brands of premix.
- Roll dough into ball and flatten it. put durian filling in middle, wrap and seal well.
- Dust mooncake mold with koh fun and press firmly, dislodge mooncake from mold, keep chill before serving. Enjoy!