This recipe is best with
- 1kg Bread Flour
- 11g Dry Yeast
- 20g Fine Salt
- 30g Sugar
- 600g Water
- 50g Olive Oil
- 200g Blueberry Pie Filling
- 60g Peach
- 150g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella Shredded
- 3g Snow powder (optional)
- 8g Fresh Mint
- 20g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- Mix all dry ingredients in the mixer then by using speed 1 run it for about 1 minute.
- Mix the water & oil together using speed 1 & mix it for around 2 minutes & the balance 3 minutes using speed 2. Mix the dough until it’s nicely smooth.
- Portion the dough into 350g, let it proof for 1hour before pressing it. Note: Each pie pizza will need 2 dough balls weighing 350gm/pcs, base & top crust as picture. Keep the remaining dough wrap & frozen.
- Brush bottom of pizza pan with butter then place the 1st dough ball, round & flatten into 12” pizza base. Rest again for 30minutes.
- Place in the blueberry fillings & then diced peach, cover with mozzarella.
- Next roll the second dough ball & then cut long strips using a sharp knife, you will need at least 8 long strips. Shape the top of pizza like a pie, brush with melted butter before baking.
- Bake it using preheated oven with a minimum temperature of 230°C for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown, (cooking times depends with oven types & quality)
- Dust the prepared pizza with snow powder & finish it with fresh mint leaves.