This recipe is best with
- 460g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 155g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 20g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 6 whole egg Grade A
- 60g sugar
- 80g dark raisins
- 1 loaf ready-made bread loaf, cut into big cubes
- Powder sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven at 150 °C.
- In saucepan, heat Anchor Whipping Cream, Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk, Anchor Butter and vanilla essence together.
- In a separate bowl, use a hand whisk to combine the eggs and sugar.
- Gradually add in the hot cream mixture into egg mixture by using hand whisk to mix well. Set aside.
- Fill the bread cubes into 4 inch diameter ramekin cups. Evenly sprinkle the raisin in.
- Fill the cups to about 80% full with the pudding filling.
- Put the cups in a baking tray, pour some water in the tray.
- Bake for about 50 - 55 minutes or until no liquid come out when a paring knife inserted in the centre.
- Allow to cool.