This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 20g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 75g sugar
- 40g water
- 200g almond (roasted)
- 200g white chocolate
- 50g caramel spread
- 20g icing sugar
- Roast the almond in a preheated oven in 160C for 15-20 minutes or slightly brown.
- In a saucepan add in sugar and water, cook until boil.
- Add in roasted almond then keep stirring until caramelize and each almond was coasted with caramel sugar.
- Add in Anchor Unsalted Butter and stir well.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the almond in a tray with baking paper. Then, let it cool down and separate it one by one.
- Melt the white chocolate with caramel spread using double boil or microwave.
- Transfer the almond in a bowl then add in the melted chocolate 10-20 gram at a time. Stir well, then rest for a minute for chocolate to set.
- Repeat the step until finish up the chocolate at last coated with some icing sugar to prevent it from sticking.