This recipe is best with
- Carrot Cake:
- 110g Caster Sugar
- 2 Whole Egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 117g All Purpose Flour
- 1 pinch Cinnamon Powder
- 75g Walnut, coarsely chopped
- 200g Grated Carrot
- 67g Raisin
- 150g Anchor Unsalted Butter, melted
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 300g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 50g Icing Sugar
- 30g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- Preheat oven at 170 °C.
- In a mixing bowl with whisk attachment, beat egg and sugar at medium speed until aerated.
- Then turn to low speed to add in sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder. Mix well.
- Add in grated carrot, chopped walnut and raisin. Mix well.
- Lastly, add in melted Anchor Butter to mix well.
- Fill the batter in 5cm cupcake liner to 70% of the height.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Set aside and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Thaw Anchor Cream Cheese at room temperature for 30 minutes or until soft.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Cream Cheese and sifted icing sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Lastly, add in softened Anchor Butter and mix well.
- Use a piping bag with rosette star tip, pipe on top the cake and serve.
For the Carrot Cake:
For The Cream Cheese Frosting: