This recipe is best with
- Burnt Cheesecake Batter:
- 500 g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 170 g Sugar
- 200 g Eggs
- 280 g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 70 g Cendol
- 50 g Durian Pulp (additional)
- Preheat the oven to 210 Celsius.
- Line a 7" cake ring with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, softened Anchor Cream Cheese and sugar until no smooth.
- Add in the eggs one by one and mix well.
- Stir in the Anchor Whipping Cream and mix well.
- Fold in the cendol gently and pour into cake ring.
- Bake for 60 minutes and remove from oven, set aside to cool completely.
- Keep in chiller overnight before serving.