Recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Coconut Infused Whipped Cream
- 200g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 5g Virgin Coconut Oil / Coconut Essence
- 10g Icing Sugar
- Pandan Pancake Batter
- 400g Anchor Full Cream Milk
- 40g Pandan Leaf, chopped
- 1nos Egg
- 60g Anchor Unsalted Butter, melted
- 300g All Purpose Flour
- 4g Salt
- 1g Baking Soda
- 12g Baking Powder
- 60g Caster Sugar
- misc, Cooking Spray
- misc, Canned Sweet Cream Corn
- misc, Canned Red Bean
- misc, Gula Melaka Syrup
- 4pcs Anchor Butter Pat
- In a mixing bowl mix Anchor whipping cream with virgin coconut oil together. Using a hand mixer, whip the cream until stiff peaks. Set aside in the refrigerator for later.
- In a blender, blend milk with pandan leaf then strain, add egg and mix well.
- In a mixing bowl, sift all dry ingredients together, stir in pandan milk and mix well, while the batter is form continue whisking and add melted butter and mix until homogenous. Set aside and let it rest for 5-10mins.
- Lightly spray cooking spray on non-stick pan, heat pan on medium heat spoon batter and cook for 2-3mins or until golden brown, flip and cook another 2-3mins. Repeat.
- Stack pancakes, top with Anchor butter pat, cream corn, red beans. Drizzle with gula Melaka syrup and a generous dollop of coconut whipped cream. Enjoy!