This recipe is best with
- Cream Cheese Yoghurt
- 200g Anchor Cream Cheese, diced & soften
- 170g plain yoghurt
- 5g galic, chopped
- 15g extra virgin olive oil
- 20g lemon juice
- misc, salt
- misc, black pepper, grounded
- Marinated Chicken
- 4 pcs boneless chicken thigh
- 30g olive oil
- 5g dried oregano
- 2g ground cumin
- 15g garlic, chopped
- 3g paprika
- 1 nos lemon juice
- 5g salt
- 30g cooking oil, to seared chicken
- 4 pcs tortilla wrap
- 4 to 5 pcs iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 nos tomato, sliced
- 1/2 nos big red onion, sliced
- 1/2 nos cucumber, sliced
- In a mixing bowl whisk everything together until smooth and creamy.
- Alternatively use a hand blender and blend everything until smooth.
- Mix marination ingredients and marinate chicken 1 day before serving.
- Heat large pan with cooking oil on medium-high heat, seared chicken skin side down gradually move it around the pan for 3-4mins or until golden brown, reduce heat to medium and flip the chicken and continue cooking for another 4-5mins or until chicken is cooked.
- Prepare condiments while waiting for the chicken to cool. Lightly toast wrap on non-stick pan 1min each side. Cut chicken to strips when cool enough to handle.
- Spread cream cheese yoghurt on wrap and arrange chicken strips and condiments then fold in half. Enjoy!
to prepare Cream Cheese Yoghurt
to prepare Chicken