This recipe is best with
- Chocolate Cupcakes:
- 250g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 300g Castor Sugar
- 4 Whole Eggs
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 5g Vanilla Essence
- 150g Dark Chocolate (melted)
- 5g Coffee Powder (diluted in 20g water)
- Dry Ingredients:
- 250g All Purpose Flour
- 75g Cocoa Powder
- 5g Baking Powder
- 3g Baking Soda
- 350g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 500g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 150g Icing Sugar
- 12g Lemon Juice
- Cream Anchor Butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add in the eggs and egg yolks and mix well.
- Stir in the vanilla essence, melted dark chocolate and coffee.
- In 3 parts, sieve in the dry ingredients, alternating with Anchor UHT Milk.
- Mix well and scoop into cupcake cups, filling it 3/4 full.
- Bake at 180C for 15-18 minutes (depending on your oven).
- Check the doneness with a skewer by poking the centre of the cupcake. If it comes out clean, the cupcakes are done.
- Soften the Anchor Cream Cheese with a paddle until smooth.
- On low speed, sieve in the icing sugar and mix until smooth.
- Add in the lemon juice and mix well.
Cream Cheese Frosting: