This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Chocolate Cookies:
- 120g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 200g Brown Sugar
- 50g Egg, A Size (1nos)
- 4g Vanilla Essence
- 145g All-Purpose Flour
- 45g Cocoa Powder
- 1g Baking Soda (1tsp)
- 3g Fine Salt
- Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 100g Peanut Butter
- 60g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 30g Honey
- 90g Icing Sugar
- 80g White Chocolate, melted
- Preheat the oven to 170°C, place parchment paper onto a baking tray and set aside. Add in egg & vanilla essence, and mix again.
- Place butter & sugar into a bowl, and cream the mixture until light and airy.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda & salt.
- Add dry ingredients into the previous butter mixture, stir just to combine but don't overmix.
- Scoop the cookie dough (around 12g each) on the parchment paper, giving it around a 1.5" gap between each.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10minutes, then remove from the oven & place the baking tray on a wire rack to cool down completely.
- Add peanut butter, butter, milk & also powdered sugar, and whisk well.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag, drizzle it onto cookies then place the balance sandwich between cookies.
- Melt the white chocolate using the double boil method.
- Place the melted chocolate in a piping bag.
- Fill 1 side of the chocolate cookies with Peanut Butter Frosting.
- Cover it with another piece of chocolate cookies.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate, and let the chocolate set.
- Transfer into an airtight container. *Baking time varies depending on oven quality.
Peanut Butter Frosting: