Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of C Carina for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
This recipe is best with
- 250g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 60g Brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Corn flour
- 2 eggs
- 100ml Anchor Whipping Cream
- 100ml Pandan coconut cream
- 25g coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 230 °C and line a 6 inch round baking tin with parchment paper. Add in coconut flakes into baking tin as burnt cream cheese base.
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy.
- Add in brown sugar and mix until combined.
- Add in cornflour.
- Add in 2 eggs.
- Add in 100ml whipping cream and 100ml pandan coconut cream and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking tin and bake for 20mins then off the bottom heat and bake another 5 mins using upper heat only.
- Allow to cool before chilling in the fridge.
- Sprinkle some coconut flakes on top before serve.