This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 227g Anchor Unsalted Butter, softened
- 130g castor sugar
- 2g salt
- 2nos whole egg grade A
- 20g crispy prawn chili
- 320g all purpose flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- Drain crispy prawn chili on paper towel to soak up excess oil.
- In a mixing bowl, using a mixer and beat the butter with sugar on medium speed until pale and fluffy. (about 5-6mins)
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- Add in crispy prawn chili and mix well.
- Last sift dry ingredients and fold until everything mix well.
- Divide dough to 4 pcs, roll each dough into 3cm diameter cylinder. Chill in fridge until harden. (at least 30mins).
- Slice the dough at 1cm thick, arrange on lined baking tray and bake in preheated oven at 160°C for 12-15mins.