This recipe is best with
- 30g Anchor Salted Butter
- 1 stalk curry leaves
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- 30g All purpose flour
- 300g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 150g Anchor Colby & Cheddar Shredded
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 360g Pre-boiled maccaroni
- 1 tsp Perfect Italiano Aged Parmesan Grated
- A pinch of Dry Parsley
- Melt the Anchor Salted Butter, add in curry leaves, curry powder and flour. Keep on stirring for 3 minutes.
- Pour and whisk in Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk a bit at a time until all milk finish.
- Add Anchor Colby & Cheddar Shredded, mix well until all cheese melts.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Place in pre-boiled macaroni into the prepared sauce, mix and combine.
- Transfer to pasta plate, sprinkle with Perfect Italiano Grated Cheese and dry parsley, Enjoy!