This recipe is best with
- 2 tbps olive oil
- 8 pcs beef bacon, cut into baton
- 200g cherry tomato, cut half
- 100g frozen green peas, rinsed
- 3 stalks spring onion, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, sliced
- 8 eggs
- Small handful fresh sweet basil, rough sliced
- 120g Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 2 to 3 tbsp Anchor Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- salt and black pepper
- 125g Mainland Edam Block, cut cube
- Preheat oven to 170 -180˚C.
- Grease a 9" or 22cm round deep baking dish with olive oil, set aside until needed.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, Anchor Culinary Cooking Cream, and Anchor Shredded Parmesan together and set aside until needed.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan, cook beef bacon until lightly brown, add in all vegetables and cook for 3 to 4 mins, stir it occasionally. Last put in basil and season with salt and black pepper. Transfer to the baking dish and spread evenly.
- Spread around on the vegetable with half of the Mainland Edam Cheese. slowly pour in the eggs mixture and lastly sprinkle the balance Mainland Edam Cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 - 25 mins. Until egg mixture is set and the surface is golden. Set aside to rest for 5 mins, garnish with some parmesan on top, then serve. Enjoy!