Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, this fried cream cheese 🧀 is unassumingly yummy!
- for cheesecake
- 400g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 100g caster sugar
- 200g greek yoghurt
- 3 nos eggs
- 8g lemon juice
- 10g corn flour
- 3g vanilla essence
- 250g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 75g white chocolate
- for breading
- digestive biscuit
- Preheat oven to top heat at 230'C bottom heat at 210 C . Line 7" cake mould with parchment paper.
- Combine Anchor cream cheese and caster sugar in a bowl, mix over a hot water bath until smooth.
- Gradually add in, plain yoghurt, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla essence and cornflour. Mix well.
- Bring Anchor Whipping Cream to boil. Pour over white chocolate. Mix until chocolate is fully melted. Then mix until cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Strain cake batter into a cake mould. Bake for 30mins. Remove from oven allow to cool completely, refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- When the cake is chilled and set, portion the cheesecake, arrange on a tray lined with parchment paper and let it freeze completely.
- Crush digestive biscuit with a rolling pin, or use a food processor to blend until fine.
- Set another tray/plate for flour and eggs.
- Coat the frozen cheesecake with flour, then dip it into eggs, then bread it with the digestive biscuit. Repeat.
- Prepare deep-frying oil to 185'C. Fry the cheesecake until golden brown. Fry them in batches. Enjoy!