This recipe is best with
- 60g ginger juice
- Curd Mixture:
- 375g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 375g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 50g sugar
- Vanilla essence, as needed
- Canned longan
- Osmanthus flower syrup
- Goji berry syrup
- Spoon 12g of ginger juice in a 150ml dessert jar/bowl.
- Put all the ingredients for curd mixture in a pot and heat up to 70°C-75°C.
- Pour the hot curd mixture into the dessert jar and set aside for 10-15 mins or until it's cooled. Chill in fridge.
- Serve with suggested toppings.