This recipe is best with
- Cookie Dough:
- 210g Green Pea Powder
- 150g All Purpose Flour
- 80g Icing Sugar
- 3g Baking Powder
- 2g Salt
- 100g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- Egg Wash:
- 20g Egg Yolk
- 24g Anchor UHT Milk
- 100g Compound Chocolate (melted)
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- In a mixing bowl, mix green pea powder, all-purpose flour, icing sugar, baking powder and salt together.
- Melt Anchor Unsalted Butter and add into the flour mixture, mixing well until it forms a dough. (Add more melted butter by the teaspoon if it is slightly dry).
- Roll into 10g dough balls and place on a baking tray.
- Make an egg wash and brush on top of the cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes and set aside to cool.
- When cooled, melt chocolate and dip the bottom of the cookie in chocolate.
- Set aside to firm up.