This recipe is best with
- Biscuit Layer:
- 400g Marie biscuits (Coffee flavor)
- 250g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 190g sweetened condensed milk
- 100g cocoa powder
- 400ml Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Cream Cheese Layer:
- 250g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 45g castor sugar
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 tbsp gelatine powder
- 3 tbsp cold water
- 200ml Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- Chocolate Ganache:
- 300g dark chocolate coins
- 250g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Anchor Unsalted Butter
- Thaw Anchor Cream Cheese for at least 30min at room temperature. Line the base of a 9 x 9inch square pan with non-stick/greaseproof baking paper.
- Break the biscuits into pieces and set aside. Warm up a pan on the stove on low heat.
- Melt the butter completely on low heat. Mix in the condensed milk & full cream milk. Stir till combined.
- Sift in cocoa powder and stir well using a hand whisk.
- Add in the salt and vanilla essence. Turn off the heat when the mixture is well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl of biscuit and stir to coat.
- Layer the coated biscuits in the pan and press lightly until firm. Refrigerate until further use.
- In a bowl, mix cold water with gelatine powder. Let it rest for 5 minutes and microwave for 15 seconds or until gelatin has melted.
- Beat the softened cream cheese with sugar, vanilla essence and condensed milk. Add in gelatin mixture & combine well.
- Whip the whipping cream till soft peak and fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture on top of the biscuit layer in the pan. Refrigerate until set.
- Mix the dark chocolate coins with whipping cream & melt using a water bath. Add in butter. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate ganache on top of the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate overnight and serve.
To prepare Biscuit Layer:
To make Cream Cheese Layer:
To make Chocolate Ganache: