This recipe is best with
- 200 g Canned Mix Fruit (drained) - keep the water
- 1700 g Water + Syrup from Mix Fruit
- 10 g Agar-Agar Powder
- 350 g Rose Syrup with Sugar Added
- 200 g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- Drained mix fruit & keep the syrup aside.
- In a pot, add the mixture of water & syrup from mix fruit.
- Cook until simmer and the add in the agar-agar powder, stir well until dissolved.
- Add in sugar rose syrup, stir again until mix.
- Pour in Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream, stir & cook again until simmer.
- Pour in desire container, keep aside to cool down.
- Keep in chiller for at least 6 hours to harden, cut & serve.
- Note: the amount of rose syrup will be according to the quality. Please adjust the sugar level as require.