My husband’s favourite (kelantan origin recipe)
This recipe is best with
- 2 cups Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- pandan leaves
- palm Sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup of glutinous rice flour.
- 1/2 cup of water.
- Food colouring (sky blue)
- To make the Butir Nangka : Boil half a pot of water
- Mix the glutinous rice with 1/2 cup of water .
- Then shape into small discs shape (the shape of the jackfruit seeds).
- Place shaped glutinous mixture into the boiling water and to remove once emerged.
- To make the Sauce : Mix anchor extra yield cooking cream,and palm sugar in a saucepan and cook with medium heat.
- Stir constantly until all of the ingredients are cooked well.
- Add the pandan leave and salt.
- Add the Biji Nangka into the sauce and stir for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and now it’s ready to be served.