This recipe is best with
- Maccaroni & Cheese:
- 15g Anchor Salted Butter
- 15g All Purpose Flour
- 150g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 80g Anchor Colby & Cheddar Shredded
- 20g Yellow Mustard
- Salt, to taste
- Course Black Pepper, to taste
- 180g Pre-Boiled Maccaroni
- 10g Perfect Italiano Aged Parmesan Grated
- Other Ingredients:
- 5 Sausage
- 5 Long Bun
- 100g Chopped Onion
- 5g Chopped Parsley
- 100g Mayonnaise
- 250g Prepared Grill Chicken
- 400g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella Shredded
- Dry Pasley, for garnish
- Melt the Anchor Salted Butter, add in flour. Keep stirring for 3minutes.
- Pour and whisk in Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk, a bit at a time until all milk finish.
- Add Anchor Colby & Cheddar, mix well until cheese melts.
- Add in yellow mustard, salt, black pepper, and whisk til combines.
- Place in pre-boiled macaroni into the prepared sauce, mix and combine, set aside.
- Pan-fry the sausage for around 3 minutes until golden brown, set aside.
- Prepare the bread by cutting the middle part, remove a bit the inner part of the bread. This will give space for other ingredients.
- Mix the chopped onion, parsley & mayo, then spread evenly inside of the bread.
- Then add in slices of grilled chicken and the pan-fried sausage.
- Place 1 full ladle of prepared Maccaroni & cheese along the sausage, cover with mozzarella.
- Bake in a preheated oven with temperature of 180°C for 10minutes or until cheese are nicely melted & golden brown.
- Sprinkle with parsley, Enjoy!
Maccaroni & Cheese:
To Prepare Sausage: