This recipe is best with
- 100g pre-boiled macaroni
- 300g prepared mashed potato
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1tsp chopped parsley
- 100g Anchor Hi-Melt Processed Cheddar Cheese, diced
- 30g Perfect Italiano Aged Parmesan Grated
- 2 fresh egg
- 100g white breadcrumbs
- In a bowl, add the pre-boiled macaroni, mashed potato, salt & pepper, chopped parsley, Anchor Hi-Melt Cheese, Perfect Italiano Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Make round ball & dip with beaten fresh egg then lightly coat with white breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry for around 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- You may place the prepared ball & keep it in the freezer. Enjoy!