The video was first published as livestream on Kuali Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StarKuali/videos/239082714325469
Check out the comments in the Facebook post for more tips on making the perfect butter cookies.
This recipe is best with
- 180g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 60g Icing Sugar
- 1 Orange Zest
- 180g Low Protein Flour
- 30g Corn Flour
- 20g Custard Powder
- Chocolate Coating, as needed
- Decoration, as needed
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- In a mixing bowl, cream Anchor Tinned Butter, icing sugar and orange zest until light and fluffy.
- Sieve in the low protein flour, corn flour and custard powder, and mix well.
- Pipe into desired shape.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in preheated oven.