Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Julie for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 300g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 90g Castor Sugar
- 3 Eggs (A)
- 12g All-purpose Flour
- 150g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 50g Milo
- 10g Cocoa Powder
- Preheat to 220°c. Line 6" round pan with parchment.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer on medium-low speed, about 2 minutes.
- Increase speed to medium and add eggs one at a time.
- Scrape down sides of bowl, then reduce mixer speed to medium-low. Add cream then flour, continue to beat until batter is very smooth and silky, about 10 seconds.
- Lastly, add in the milo and cocoa powder.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan.
- Bake cheesecake until deeply golden brown on top and still very jiggly in the center, 30-40 minutes.
- Let cool completely and chill for about 2 hours. Carefully peel away parchment from sides of cheesecake. Slice into wedges and serve at room temperature/chill. Top with milo and serve.