This recipe is best with
- For Kek Lapis:
- 250 g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 25 g Castor Sugar
- 5 g Ovalette
- 200 g Condensed Milk
- 250 g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 250 g Eggs
- 40 g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 10 g Lemon Juice
- 280 g Superfine Flour
- For Snow Skin:
- 230 g Snow Skin Mix
- 50 g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 80 g Cold Water
- 20 g Shortening
- For Dusting:
- Koh Fun
- Preheat the oven to 190C and prepare 2 nos of 6" square pan with grease paper.
- In a bowl, beat the softened Anchor Unsalted Butter, sugar, ovalette, condensed milk and Anchor Cream Cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs one by one, until everything is mix well.
- Mix Anchor UHT Whipping Cream and lemon juice, and mix it into the cake batter.
- Fold in the superfine flour and mix well.
- Pour 100g onto the cake pan, and into the oven until it is golden brown (1 or 2 minutes).
- Press down with a cake smoother and repeat the process until all batter is finished. Approximately 8 layers.
- Leave aside and serve when cooled.
- Prepare the snow skin by mixing snow skin mix with cold water, Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk.
- Mix until all combine and rub in the shortening.
- Use a round cutter (smaller than mooncake mold) and cut out round shaped from kek lapis.
- Roll out 90g snow skin and line a mooncake mold.
- Place cake into mooncake mold and cover up the seams.
- Remove from mold and set aside until ready to eat.
Kek Lapis Mixture: