This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 1kg minced beef
- 150g red onion, diced
- 2pcs garlic, grated
- 20g meat curry powder
- 3g salt
- 5g dried chili flakes
- 50g bread crumbs
- 30g soy sauce
- 350g Anchor Extra Stretch+ Mozzarella
- Sambal Tomato Sauce:
- 450g napolitan tomato sauce
- 80g sambal
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together. Leave in chiller to marinate for 30mins.
- Weight 35g minced beef and wrap 10g Anchor Extra Stretch+ Mozzarella, then shape into meatballs.
- Store in chiller until ready to use.
- In a frying pan, heat oil and pan fry meatball until golden brown.
- In a pot, add all ingredients and bring to simmer, adjust the thickness of the sauce with water if needed. Check seasoning, adjust accordingly.
To Prepare Meatball:
To Prepare Sambal Tomato Sauce: