This recipe is best with
- 200g sliced chicken breast
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and coarse black pepper to taste
- 350g mix lettuce, tear into small pieces
- 4 boiled egg, cut into wedges
- 2 cherry tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 small can tuna chunks in oil, drained the oil
- 300ml Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 100g mayonnaise
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 100g Mainland Vintage Block, cubed
- 1 pc lemon wedges
- Marinate the chicken breast with olive oil, salt and course black pepper.
- Grill or sear the marinated chicken breast until cook and set aside for later use.
- Take a plate and place mix lettuce, egg wedges, tomato, tuna and seared chicken breast.
- To make the “creamy garlic dressing”, in a bowl pour in Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream, mayonnaise, chopped garlic, lemon juice, chop parsley, salt and pepper. Still until nicely combines.
- Drizzle the prepared dressing on the plate and Mainland Vintage Block lemon wedges, serve. Enjoy!