Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Siti Khatijah Hassan for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 250 gram Anchor Cream Cheese
- 200 ml Anchor Dairy whipping cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 nos eggs
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 11/2 wheat flour
- 200 gram hawaiin coconut
- 11/2 pcs gula melaka
- 2 tbsp pandan coconut emulco
- Colouring food (brown)
- Mixing cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sugar to the cream cheese mixture on medium speed.
- Rotate until well blended.
- Insert the eggs one by one.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Insert the whipping cream into the batter. Close the mixer.
- Cover inside mold using baking paper.
- Take 1/4 of the batter, add the brown colour and mix into the batter.
- 3/4 of the cake batter, add the pandan coconut emulco and 100 grams of Hawaiin coconut then mix well.
- Put the brown dough into the mold. Sprinkle with Hawaiin coconut. Then sprinkle with diced Melaka sugar.
- Then Add the green batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180° Celsius.
- When cooked, decorate the top of the cake with the remaining Hawaiian coconut and finely chopped Malacca sugar.