This recipe is best with
- 220g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 160g Icing Sugar
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 80g Ground Almond
- 340g Low Protein Flour
- 60g Corn Flour
- 20g Pandan Emulco/paste
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat butter and icing sugar until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- Sift all dry ingredients together and add in to mix well.
- Divide the dough into 2 dough, take one dough to mix in pandan emulco.
- Roll down the 2 dough flat at 13mm thickness square shape in different trays and keep in the chiller until hard.
- Take out the 2 doughs and cut into long strip with 13 mm(same dimension with the height). Using 2 strips of almond shortcurst and 2 strips of pandan shortcrust, join them alternately like a checkerboard style.
- Line the cookies in baking tray with parchment paper, bake in preheated oven at 140 °C for around 22 minutes