This recipe is best with
- Almond Butter Dough
- 300g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 80g icing sugar
- 100g eggs
- 250g all-purpose flour
- 100g ground almond flour
- Pandan Coconut Cheese Filling
- 100g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 50g sugar
- 200g eggs (approx 4 nos)
- 4g pandan extract
- 200g desiccated coconut
- 50g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 100g Anchor Whipping Cream
- Preheat oven at 180 deg C
- In a mixing bowl, mix Anchor Unsalted Butter and icing sugar for 1-2 minutes
- Incorporate the eggs and mix till well combined
- Sift in the flour and ground almond. Mix till it forms a dough and let it rest for 30 minutes, wrapped in cling wrap.
- Divide dough into equal portions to mold into your tart molds. Pre-bake them for 10 minutes at 165 deg C and let it cool.
- In a mixer, cream the softened Anchor butter and sugar till light and fluffy
- Add in the eggs followed by pandan extract.
- Once the mixture is well combined, fold in the desiccated coconut.
- Add in the softened cream cheese and gradually mix in your whipping cream till well combined.
- Distribute equally among your pre-baked tart shells and bake them at 180 deg C for 20-25 minutes or till golden brown