This recipe is best with
- 300g Anchor Salted Butter
- 205g Brown Sugar
- 310g Peanut Butter
- 400g All Purpose Flour
- 10g Baking Soda
- Preheat oven at 160°C.
- Using a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Butter, peanut butter and brown sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Then use low speed to mix in sifted flour, baking soda and salt together until form a dough.
- Keep the cookies dough in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Scale the dough into 10g each and line on the baking tray.
- Use your palm to gently press the cookies to flatten it.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.